Café Rendezvous
Please Log In, If you don;t have an account, You're welcome to sign up!
Café Rendezvous
Please Log In, If you don;t have an account, You're welcome to sign up!
Café Rendezvous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A storytellers forum for all to share

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Longing For...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KillahBee
Admin

Longing For... Empty
PostSubject: Longing For...   Longing For... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 2:53 pm

Longing For... Longing4_zpsdabb8c93

Longing For...

Place nothing above my pleasure

Raven Greene isn’t your average twenty-four year old. This young and beautiful lady has already fulfilled her dreams of becoming a licensed mortician/ funeral director and has plans on taking the industry by storm. Together with the help of her head embalmer, Tyrell Palmer, that undertaking my soon be realized. Funeral directing isn’t the only common interest between these two young undertakers. They often indulge in much darker and deviant relations that definitely do not suit the faint of heart. When a wealthy entrepreneur threatens to take away her livelihood, Raven takes it into her hands to put a stop to him. Will she find a way to save her job? What types of deviant acts will Raven find herself participating in? Who will Raven long for when she’s all alone? Do chains and whips excite you?

_______________________________________Table of contents______________________________________

Chapter one: "The Calm"
Back to top Go down
https://rendezvous.all-up.com

Longing For...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Café Rendezvous :: The Café :: Stories-
Jump to: